Open Reply to Mr A. Stothert.

Earthmover

AndyStothert - 2008-12-22 4:19 PM

Come on chaps it's me who is supposed to be being insulted here. And two Ruperts? No, one is called Henry.

Hi Andy you are still awake then. I have been away a bit so have only looked in at the forum on occasion. Am off to the Alps on boxing day so just having a good read. Interesting threads going on, lots of insults being thrown around, it could almost be me, very entertaining though. Happy Chrismas to one and all even those who have to suffer the boredom of sitting in the sun in that most boring of places, anywhere on the Spanish coast. Me I am off to the mountains again, but have a great time wherever you go.

Regards

Henry (the only true Rupert)

Hi david Lloyd,

Now look what I have done!!, My post was posted empty the first time by mistake, pressed the wrong key?. My full edit seems to have vanished?, Like wise the third one!!.

How can an empty post attract so much attention?.

All the post was about, was a reply to a PM, saying that i was NOT the Earthmover that is said to post on the Motorhomefacts forum. I am a registered user, but i don't subscribe, so therefore, can't post or receive messages. my handle on that forum is entirely different being xxxxxxxxx. Justin case your all wondering?. enough clues for now. no more wind ups.

Em.

Derek, I almost fell for it but the fact that we were going to be able to put in our motorhome details at registration ... well, no chance of that is there!!!! :D

rupert123 ... welcome back, if you happen to read a poem about 'Rupert' I must stress that is about the other one (RupertGS) not you my dear. :-D

Mel B - 2008-12-23 6:17 PM

Derek, I almost fell for it but the fact that we were going to be able to put in our motorhome details at registration ... well, no chance of that is there!!!! :D

rupert123 ... welcome back, if you happen to read a poem about 'Rupert' I must stress that is about the other one (RupertGS) not you my dear. :-D

OK Mel I sort of guessed.

Earthmover - 2008-12-23 10:08 AM

Hi david Lloyd,

Now look what I have done!!, My post was posted empty the first time by mistake, pressed the wrong key?. My full edit seems to have vanished?, Like wise the third one!!.

How can an empty post attract so much attention?.

All the post was about, was a reply to a PM, saying that i was NOT the Earthmover that is said to post on the Motorhomefacts forum. I am a registered user, but i don't subscribe, so therefore, can't post or receive messages. my handle on that forum is entirely different being xxxxxxxxx. Justin case your all wondering?. enough clues for now. no more wind ups.

Em.

Ahh...Earthmover.............that's all making sense now.

I'm with you regarding the 'other' forum - dropped out when we, the original members who built up the initial database of useful facts and information, were then asked to pay for the privilege of accessing it!!

But it does go to show that it takes very little to spark the debates here - what a great forum!

David

Archived