Ready for the off

vindiboy

Well the ferry is booked for 7 th Jan Dover Calais return £51 with the Camping Caravan Club, returning April 20 th good price I thought, a slow drive through France subject to weather ,hope to find some new Aires we haven't used before , then into Spain , don't know which route we will take and Down to Gibralta area for ferry to Morocco about 2nd February where we plan ??? to spend about six weeks and then reverse journey back to Calais by a different route. We haven't been to Morocco before so it should be fun, the good thing about not having any real plans is that you can't get lost And if the weather is good in France in April we will let the boat go without us and stay longer. *-) *-)

I am sooooo envious Malc (& others). At present "down" with a chest infection and having seen younger son off at the airport yesterday, after learning they have decided to stay in Dubai until August 2010 (we had expected them to move back in April but they sem to be enjoying the sunshine!) They are already planning to drive back when they return so to "join the party" we can only start to plan our summer holidays I suppose.....

Seriously though, have a great time all you early travellers and let us know how you get on as you go please - we can dream ;-) B-)

Archived