In or out

michele

For the NewYear ?

Us were in as usual mind you maybe we are just getting older :D .

Have a nice lump of Rib Eye nice Salad and a giant Baked Spud in the oven :D We wont do the wine even though its New Year boring old farts aint we .

Maybe I will push the boat out and have a bottle of me Belguin Zot (joker) :D I do like just a little tipple but after we will settle the kids down to bed and probably we will watch a film or a Docu :D

sad really ..anyone else care to share . If you're out and about happy new year . :D

In for me Michele, I'm working actually, well if you can call my line of work, well, work. Are you keeping up???

We've to do either Xmas or NY and I choose this as I can't stand all the pushing and shoving of going out, truth is I'm past it and happy to admit it.

You have a good time, as you can see I'm rushed off my feet here :D :D

Martyn

In for me too, us boring old farts must stick together. usually have grandkids to stay over, but not this year. Grandma got withdrawal symptoms already. Grandpa looking forward to good nights sleep (later!!!!)

:D :D

Whatever you all do, have a good one, and many trips in 2009.

LordThornber - 2008-12-31 7:18 PM

In for me Michele, I'm working actually, well if you can call my line of work, well, work. Are you keeping up???

We've to do either Xmas or NY and I choose this as I can't stand all the pushing and shoving of going out, truth is I'm past it and happy to admit it.

You have a good time, as you can see I'm rushed off my feet here :D :D

Martyn

....Its nice to see you are rushed off your feet :D All must be well thats nice in itself calm and happy .

Iam working also :D

spud - 2008-12-31 7:22 PM

In for me too, us boring old farts must stick together. usually have grandkids to stay over, but not this year. Grandma got withdrawal symptoms already. Grandpa looking forward to good nights sleep (later!!!!)

:D :D

Whatever you all do, have a good one, and many trips in 2009.

yep you guys also.

Was thinking of prolognan in Feb ,well trying to talk the oldman around I love the snow big kid at heart you see. :D

In for me.

Prefer to stay at home new year, cant stand the packed pubs.

Got the coal fire blazing away,bottle of beer plus back up,s :-D

tin of quality street,tin of roses, box of liquorice allsorts,4 bags of crisps,2 bags of nuts,cheese n pickles

watching telly/dvd,s

:-D :-D :-D

Tony

davenewell@home - 2008-12-31 7:52 PM

Well we're going out, in fact Jacqui and our eldest daughter have already gone but I'm watching the RI Christmas lecture before I join them. Oh yes, we're going to friends for a fancy dress party. Maybe, if you're all really, really good we'll post some photos tomorrow :D .

D.

Happy new year everyone :D :D

Have a great time Dave .new year wishes to jacui n ya family

Icelander and me went out earlier - first I unhooked one of the three trusty shopping trolleys that we have (ones with silent rubber wheels and the bag can be removed to use it as a light weight sacktruck) then caught the free bus to Sainsburys and back a round trip of some 20 miles

past Northam Burrows, then on to cute Appledore with views across the estuary to Instow, up and down then over the new bridge with the little white town (Bideford) and the old bridge visible below and in the distance, following the Tarka trail to Instow with views back to Appledore, the dunes and with Hartland Point glimpses. Along the estuary for 6 miles with some very nice hills to the other side - turn right and then into Sainsburys for whatever is needed and cheap. Then the same trip but in reverse on the way back. Free sightseeing tour up to 5 times a week if needed.

Be the first "New Year" living next to a pub so will stay up watching comedy etc.

I presume this New Year thing is just a man made quirk? It does not seem to coincide with any point in the earth`s travels or anything really interesting.

Watched Victor Meldrew already - now who do I think reminds me of Victor on the Forum?

Have a good time all. Love from us

Archived