Camping Lago de Arcos

daismarg

Thought I would let you all know that the campsite at Arcos de la Frontera, CAMPING LAGO de ARCOS is closed, even though it is suppose to be an open all year site!

I live 5 minutes from the site and pass it most days and on the closed gates there is a notice stating it will re-open in APRIL. I know a lot of people use this site whilst travelling to Portugal or on there way to Granada or as a stop over just to see the white town of Arcos!

I would hate people to come out of there way to stay here and find they can't as the next nearest campsite is about 40 minutes away, as I would hate to find someone doing a wasted journey for nothing!

Thank you for taking the time to post this information, happy new year

Braunston

daismarg - 2009-01-01 9:39 PM

Thought I would let you all know that the campsite at Arcos de la Frontera, CAMPING LAGO de ARCOS is closed, even though it is suppose to be an open all year site!

I live 5 minutes from the site and pass it most days and on the closed gates there is a notice stating it will re-open in APRIL. I know a lot of people use this site whilst travelling to Portugal or on there way to Granada or as a stop over just to see the white town of Arcos!

I would hate people to come out of there way to stay here and find they can't as the next nearest campsite is about 40 minutes away, as I would hate to find someone doing a wasted journey for nothing!

Archived