Peterborough - National Motorhome Show

Mel B

Did you check if there is going to be a forum rally at the show there was talk after the last show that they would look into it for the Peterborough show, and that any one of the forum who wished could be sited together, perhaps our MOD could let us know. thanks. Carol.

Hi Jacqui

I did tell him last time I saw him that he'd have to get a 'proper' one!!! I think the exact phrase I used was '... you've got too much time on your hands'! (lol)

Oooooo ... does that mean that the likes of me, a mere mortal, will still be allowed within 20ft of 'Sir Clive and Lady Janet' and their super-duper monolith on wheels? :$ Better get practicing my courtsey! :D

jacqui - 2009-01-08 4:33 PM

I expect Clive will be there Mel but he should be in their new rig and I don't think Janet is going to let him take the diy griddle with them.

D.

There was a rumour that Clive was having a special griddle/BBQ/outdoor catering bar built to exacting requirements (sufficient to cater for all his friends on this forum) that would be towed on an A-frame...................but, as I say, it is only a rumour at present.............

David

So that's what he's doing with his old bike trailer!!! He's turning it into a Jamie Oliver type mobile kitchen ... although he did tow his behind a VW camper.

Clive ... will you be doing "dunking donuts"! I love them ... and bacon butties .... and chip butties ... and .... and .... and ......!

Archived