Trigano Tribute 650

maggyd

I am interested in this threas because when (and if ever!) I sell my house I should like to change to one of these. The inside water tank looks good but obviously there are some downsides maybe lack of blind in the shower room and under cupboard lighting (I hate bright florescent lighting). It is a shame that the 2009 model isn't featured as there might be some changes. I test drove one of these in 2006 and liked the drive and inside layout but that has all changed now.

Thanks Derek we gave him a ring 8-) he was a very nice man to talk to , but we have been offered half of what we paid for it three years ago!! I think its a bad time to sell we,ll have to hold on. I think its a big loss on a van were happy with, its just Im told its too big for me to drive and I thought downsizing was the answer. Never mind we,ll think on it and shop around a bit were in no hurry.

Mickt - 2009-01-08 1:10 PM

See www.tribby.co.uk This is a forum site, on the old Tribute the most moans were lack of insulation and upholstery wearing out.

These were my impressions when I test drove the 2006 model and owners have since confirmed these fears. The Tribute site still seems way out of date with no sign of the 665 new model.

Thanks for that link. I looked at that this afternoon and did a bit more research. Apparently they have changed the models again and they are not such a good bargain now. With many of the goodies they are now at extra cost so not so competitive. I think I read somewhere that there is a review in MMM - November's I think.

Patricia - 2009-01-08 8:12 PM

Thanks for that link. I looked at that this afternoon and did a bit more research. Apparently they have changed the models again and they are not such a good bargain now. With many of the goodies they are now at extra cost so not so competitive. I think I read somewhere that there is a review in MMM - November's I think.

Yes John has been reading and has had second thoughts :-S were going to stick with what were happy with, if he has any probs which he doesnt at the moment we will take it from there, I begrudge paying more for something that isnt as good as what weve got.

Thanks All for their input :-D Maggy.

Archived