MMM Awards 2009 winners

Administrator

Guest Tracker

It is indeed good to see so many British conversions winning awards and at least the Fiat is not base van of the year - it ought to be ineligible until the reverse gear issue is resolved.

I am not surprised to see Fiat Ducato and Peugeot Boxer based conversions win so many awards but I would like to see far more mention of the problems in test reports so that more people are given the opportunity to enter any deal aware of the issues.

It is perhaps unsurprising that no dealer with Brown in their name has won any awards for good service and neither has the UK's largest converter Group.

Maybe it is time for one more class of award to be given - the wooden spoon awards for the most complaints would name and shame one or two makers, converters and dealers!

Well done to all those makers and dealers who really do try and may your efforts be justly rewarded by extra business.

There have clearly been two hideous mistakes!

Despite my best endeavours I was not awarded "On-line Troublemaker of the Year, Overseas Section"; and I was not booked to do the live music entertainment for the Event.

I trust that Matron will correct this at next years awards............

Clive - 2009-01-08 5:19 PM

Is this the FULL list of all the MMM awards given at the Grosvenor or just the major ones? If so what else was handed out and what were the categories?

Thanks

C.

Are you trying to subtley tell us that you won 'Best pancake maker of the year' then Clive???? (lol)

Nice to see some new companies/models winning.

I resemble that award!!

What I was really fishing for is a list of the other awards because I believe that others for various bits of kit or equipment were also given. I did not see any of these on the web link although they (I am told) were announced at the posh bash for invited guests at the Dorchester in London. Perhaps we all have to wait for the Feb mag to come out for the full list?

C.

Archived