Guest Don Madge

Guest Don Madge
Morning all, I found out about Skype on one of the other motorhome forums just before Christmas and using it have spoken to pals in OZ and Spain for free, it's saved me a fortune in phone bills. I thought there was a catch in it somewhere, but it's worked for me and some friends OK.. It seems to have endless possibilties for forum users. My computing skills are very poor and being in my seventies I usually struggle with new systems but this is easy. Further links for Skype are: www.skype.com/products/skype/windows/downloading_beta.html (Video beta is solid, but needs Windows 2000 or XP). www.skype.com www.skype.com/products/ Happy new year Don

Guest David Leek
Hi Don and Maureen, Long time no see - Anne and I still have CISCO (Laika 7r) part of the family you might say. We also use Skype and have added you to our ads list. Look forward to a chin wag. Skype II is out (need a webcam) but havn't gone down that road yet. Don't know where to put the camera ! (Skype II is free also) Ta for your postings - always of interest. Rgds - David and Anne

Guest Don Madge
Hi David, Nice to hear from you again. We will have to be quick with the chat as we are off to Turkey on Thursday for the eclipse. We had to downsize to a panel van (Timberland) explain we we chat. Regards Don

Archived