spikes spider snow chains

Guest john

Guest Derek Uzzell
If you GOOGLE-search on "Spyker Spider" you will retrieve a reference to the product on a Spanish website. This suggests it would be wise to confirm they can be attached to the Mercedes wheels used on the Rapido. I had a feeling Spyker Spiders were intended for emergency use (that's why they are designed to be quick to put on) rather than the longer-term usage offered by traditional snow-chain systems, but perhaps that's exactly what you want them for.

Hi John If as Derek says the spykers are intented for emmergency use you may find that some countries - Italy & I think Spain (yes you do need them in N Spain amongst the hills)- will not accept them I know that for use in Italy they have to carry an €€C mark or number to say that they are suotable I have a set that fits a Renault Traffic that have been used once to get us home But for the Master I required a heavier set They came from a Renualt truck centre Perhaps if you try a Mercedes dealer they will have some to fit - as snow chains are compulsary in countries such as - Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, France - when driving on snow

Archived