Its March now SO

Poppy

Guest Tracker

Of course you can!

From Calais it takes about 4 days at about 300 miles a day to get to Murcia - or less if you use the toll roads.

Say five days down and five days back leaves 20 days in the warm sunshine - simples!

Just find one of the very plentiful Aires late afternoon in France (NOT on a Motorway or fast main road). Spain is more of a challenge!

Three books will help - all from Vicarious - All the Aires France, All the Aires Spain and Portugal and the ACSI book.

Go for it - have fun and enjoy.

Guest JudgeMental

I would expect to get to Barcelona in a few days....pointless hanging around.

Alicante region forcast for this weekend is sunny & 22-23 deg. So you may not need to travel to the South anyway....either way you have plenty of time :-D

we have a week at Easter...not enough time to get decent weather :-|

Hi

I live on the Costa del Sol and do the trip regularly using toll roads (100e) I do Bayone 670miles day 1 Malaga day 2 670 miles.We do 12 hourish days 101/2 of which are driving 11/2 hours 30 min stop every 21/2 hours. We have 3 dogs 2 Irish Setters 1 Cairn. Its good fast roads all the way so its up to you but of course you can take longer or try ferry to Northern Spain cuts the journey in half Brittany ferries take dogs P&O don't good toll free roads to the Costa del Sol.Enjoy your trip re charge in the sun

Archived