webasto diesel heating

pgh

Has anyone got this heating in their motorhome, and can u program it like your home central heating. Reason why is we have a setting on our main control panel which shows that u can program it, but we can't get it to work.

Thanks *-)

I have been through the same question on the news group last year.

If you do a search you will find a bit of info on Webasto. My installation has non-standard controls but there is a facility to set switch-on times.

PM me if you don't find what you need to know.

Stuart

pgh:

This is the forum thread to which Stuart refers:

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=13288&posts=4

As Stuart explains, his Webasto programming problem related primarily to his CI motorhome be fitted with an unusual combination of control-panel and heater. This resulted in Webasto(UK) repeatedly sending him the wrong set of operating instructions. It eventually transpired that there was a special set of instructions for CI motorhomes and, once Stuart had received these from Webasto, programming his heater proved straightforward.

You don't say what motorhome you own, but, if it's made by CI, you may well need different operating instructions to those appropriate for other makes of motorcaravan with Webasto heating systems.

Archived