Northern Motorhome Show Pickering

Don Madge

Don Madge - 2009-01-29 3:28 PM

I see the show is at Pickering 17 -19 July.

Not sure whether its already been mentioned.

Don

I wonder how many people that was there last year will go back ?

I think there was a lot of complaints about numerous things, but the weather had been against them before the show commenced.

I will go back because i like to get away in the motorhome, I also like to meet new people

Terry

We’ll more than likely go, didn't like the set up last year, but it wasn't warners fault it was Paul Hudson’s (the weather man)

The funniest thing that happened was when they booked Des O’Conner as a main artist (lol) the organizers must have a extreme sense of humor.

But it did give us a chance to have a chat in the van, rather than have to walk through all that mud to the show

I dread getting out onto that road to go home :'(

Thanks for the news - I have been waiting to diarise this !

Went last year and witnessed yet again how Warners can and will do their very best to present a show despite adverse conditions beyond their control. I have been to many outdoor shows other than Warners, but I have no hesitation in saying that they really do put in the effort to make things right for the ralliers and the exhibitors.

To anybody who is hesitating I say, come on, lets give it another chance - the site and location have great potential and the weather should be better in July ! See you there ?

One for us as well, enjoyed the ride up the back lane into Pickering, and the Steam Railway into Whitby as well as the show, more than enough to go back for.

Have to agree with all the weather conditions out of Warners control and it being a new venue thought they did very well. May be a few more, well a lot more water taps and it should be a good show. Carol.

Archived