Oh my word, there's a nekkid wimmin in MMM!!!

davenewellhome

This is scandalous - folk spilling their coffee all over MMM.

In a bid to sort this out I rang Fiat Customer Care and asked them to fix this man's judder - and promptly.

Fiats' official spokesman immediately disputed that there was anything unusual in this situation and circumstances, calling it 'normal nakedness' and also a 'characteristic of the coast on this model'.

So there we are. I've done my best.

davenewell@home - 2009-01-29 8:21 PM

Well nearly nekkid, she is wearing a watch but I do believe its a certain much maligned Fag Ash Stothert (I'd recognise that smile anywhere 8-) 8-) ). Has our Andy converted from landscapes to "glamour" photography??

D.[/quote

I must be going blind all I can see is you and Clive and the lady wifes drinking :-D

I thik the write up was better tha the photo ,still what do i want to see a naked woman for :-S try a nikked man . :-D

Anyway I was going to say the write up was fantastic had me in stitches love it when someone writes with a good SOH . Brilliant stuff.

And there's more!!

On the front cover of the Caravan Club magazine is a photo of a Cornwall beach. Taken by Andy himself I'm sure, all to do with his article inside on two sites in that fair county. But this photo is Pednevounder Beach in the far south coast, a well known Naturist beach. So no doubt the little figures you can just about see are in the altogether, but in my view where's the harm in that we are all naked under our clothes. The sun will soon come back and the all over tan will be renewed.

davenewell@home - 2009-01-29 8:21 PM

Well nearly nekkid, she is wearing a watch but I do believe its a certain much maligned Fag Ash Stothert (I'd recognise that smile anywhere 8-) 8-) ). Has our Andy converted from landscapes to "glamour" photography??

D.

Couldnt get a copy anywhere must be due to this very pic your all on about , good work andy they should give you a rise . OOPs nuff sed !!

We met one of those on Dartmoor last summer, we just said good morning and walked on. I'm not sure that it's necessary for any laws in any country specifically against naked walkers. I guess they're a fairly shy lot.

Live and let live!

Didn't any of you skinny dip ever?

Archived