Easter is a coming!

Mel B

Make sure you get your pitches booked for your Easter break - it'll be here sooner than you think ... I've just seen my first 'Easter egg' for sale in Asda!!!! What's wrong with this country? Don't we get a break now - Easter's not until April!!! I'd better start my Christmas shopping next week!!!

Sorry Mel, we have beaten you on Christmas shoping, bought the first present for next Christmas last week, well it was half the price of what people were buying before Christmas, and it will keep. WHS were selling boxes of super Christmas cards for 49p. I wonder if there are any New half price M/homes out there? David

Guest Maureen Smith
Dream on David! Mel, We booked our April break with the AutoTrail Owners Club last November! and I have also seen Easter Eggs on sale (Sainsburys). It beggers belief! Maureen.

The problem is that all you supermarket shoppers out there hate it when a supermarket moves products round. So the easiest way to avoid having to do so is to fill the ex-Cristmas shelves with Easter goodies - and the easter goodies shelves with late spring/summer goodies, and, once summer is really here, it's back to Cristmas again.

Guest Will Redfearn,Wirral Motorhome Club
you can always tell when it's Chrisitmas-the Easter eggs are in the shops!

Archived