Norfolkline Ferries

Guest Mike C

Guest Mike C
Received a flyer from Norfolkline with an offer of 3 returns - £165 4 returns - £200 5 returns - £225 Now the small print did say car + up to 9 passengers but I thought I would push my luck and rang them to enquire. Nice lady said that it was reststricted to cars but if she could take my details somebody would get back to me. What I thought was if enough motorhomers contacted Norfolkline and asked about offers for motorhomes it may well prompt them into coming up with a good offer. The offer is telephone only , ring 0870 870 10 20

They do get plenty MH'ers Last time we were in Holland every other person sempt to have travelled with them We travelled with P&O via Hull similar costs but 400 miles shorter on the round trip for us

Guest Mel Bucknell
PeteC How the heck did you get such a cheap ferry price from P&O from Hull?!???!! Our friends regularly go aborad and always drive down south to Dover as the cost from Hull is so extortionate!

Guest peter goddard
Currently Norfolk Line are offering Dover/Dunqurke either way for £29 single which is not too far away from £165 for 3 return sailings, off peak of course.

• 2 weeks later...
It seem like Norfolkline listen to what people want as I just had a phone call from them offering multiple crossings for motorhome (no specified length):- 3 returns = £195 (works out to £65.00 each return ) 4 returns = £245 (works out to £61.25 each return) 5 returns = £275 (works out to £55.00 each return) What you have to do is give them random dates, these are fully amendable so you can decide at a later date when you definitely want to go. At these prices I can put up with the slightly longer crossing so booked the 5 returns one. The offer is telephone only , ring 0870 870 10 20

Archived