France Passion - Renewal?

Derek Uzzell

France Passion - Renewal?

Until 18 February 2009, it should be possible to renew an existing France Passion subscription for 25 euros rather than the full 28 euros fee for brand-new membership for the 2009-2010 peroid.

The renewal reminder form mentions a "renewal joining" section on the France Passion website (www.france-passion.com), but I can't spot this section on the current site (though I can access it directly via GOOGLE, but then it won't work properly).

Is this just me cracking up in old age, is there some peculiar Gallic way of reaching the "renewal joining" section that I haven't worked out, or is the opportunity to renew at a discount no longer possible via the FP website?

(By the way, I do know that I can obtain France Passion membership via Vicarious Books - I'm just interested in renewal via FP's own website.)

naittaw - 2009-02-09 10:43 AM

On the right of the page there is a tab that says "renewal joining" this seems to take you to a pro-forma that includes at the bottom a note of the discounted rates. I think I've got that right !

Yes you have. The joining form quotes 28€ while the renewal form says 25€. I have received my renewal form in the post and have not been an active member for three or more years. I believe the membership is forever so fees are discounted as long as you pay before the middle of February.

Thanks for the feed-back.

I haven't got the "renewal joining" tab displayed on the France Passion web-page that shows up when I visit the FP site. This will undoubtedly be due to the prehistoric software I'm continuing to run on my prehistoric PC and, now that I know the tab exists, I can renew through a more up-to-date system.

Derek, I renewed mine on Sunday and it was cashed at £22.44. This was through Smile bank visa exchange rate of 1.1141 which, was very good, so a bit more of a saving than I thought.

I did mine on-line so it was very efficient and a better exchange rate than anticipated.

Chris

chris - 2009-02-10 11:55 AM

Derek, I renewed mine on Sunday and it was cashed at £22.44. This was through Smile bank visa exchange rate of 1.1141 which, was very good, so a bit more of a saving than I thought.

I did mine on-line so it was very efficient and a better exchange rate than anticipated.

Chris

Just sent some money over to French bank and quoted 1.1304 so a bit better still. Love your avatar by the way!

Thanks Patricia.

Lets hope the Euro keeps going up and up so that when we use France Passion we can spend more on their lovely products. The best grapes I have ever tasted were given to us by an olive grower. He had a France Passion site and it was brilliant. Ugliest looking grapes ever but absolutely brilliant taste.

Can't wait for the summer now

Get that software upgraded Derek. Only 8 days left at 25 euros.

Chris

Archived