Adria Coral 650 SP

Guest Jan Allen

Guest Jan Allen
I am thinking about buying an Adriatik Motorhome...Adria Coral 650 SP.2005 model. Any helpful comments would be appreciated, thanks.

Hi Jan, If you do a search for adria on this forum, you will find mainly positive comments. Go for it! Sorry to have missed the blackeye. Stuart

Hi Jan, We have got an Adria 580 DX and just put it up for sale as we want to buy a bigger one. I think Adriatiks are fantastic value for money and very good and sturdy quality. Roger

• 2 weeks later...
bought a new coral650sp in '04. wouldnt dream of changing it (anything comparable is 10k more). had no problems, and trundled all over france/germany/spain a couple of times. mines LHD as i mostly use it over the water. it came with right dip headlights, but that was sorted(i now have both sets at no cost!), and it's a squeeze to get 2x13kg gas bottles in (but they do go in). a word of caution, if you want a bike rack, it needs to be mounted high so you can utilise the large rear locker door. i bought a raise/lower rack,expensive but worthwhile. also it takes a while to get adria parts,but buy it!!!!

Archived