Burstner Aero Van

Breven

Did anyone visit the Burstner stand at the NEC and if so did you see the new Aero van based on a Mercedes which was supposed to be launched there. We have a T star 680 at the moment and really love the Mercedes base, but we also love the Burstner build quality and are desperate to hear about this new one.

Guest JudgeMental

I posted a picture of this van last year, its a smashing looking vehicle.........except that the overhang concerns me a bit, and it looks a bit long (a lot of merc's are)

Not sure if it is actually a reality yet, as it still does not appear on Burstner web site. I doubt that it will come cheap. I think I will stick with EuraMobil not as flashy but excellent build quality and value. But will go to Dusseldorf show in late August to have a good look around:-D

http://www.buerstner.com/de/reisemobile.html

49515404_aerovan.jpg.3ce70981b8b2883b6b0255ff91e45c74.jpg

Guest JudgeMental
hallii - 2009-02-25 8:55 PM

That is some overhang, I wouldn't like to have to get that on the ferry ramp at high tide!

Geoff

Or cook in it or walk about much.....that is one hell of an angle :-D

My understanding from Burstner is that they are not providing any Mercedes Based Motor Caravans to the UK market for 2009. This would not however exclude anyone who wants an Aero Van from buying one when available from Germany the only question then being, can it be converted to UK Specification (MPH speedometer, left dipping headlights etc.)?

Having seen this vehicle the rear overhang looks much worse in photos than in reality and is less than the Burstner Nexxo Family, Marano or Solano 6.9 metre plus models.

Regards,

Mike.

Archived