Disneyland Paris

Guest Mike & Maria Norsworthy

Guest Mike & Maria Norsworthy
My wife and I wish to visit Disneyland Paris in May with our son. Is anyone aware of a nice site close to the theme park with good transport links to the attraction, so we can leave the van on site, the closer the better. Thanks Mike and Maria

Probably the best in the area is "International de Jablines", Jablines, Nr Meaux. (www.camping-jablines.com) About 5 miles from Disneyland. You could also stay on Disneyland's car park camping area (heated facilities,etc), but not cheap.

I stayed at Jablines last year when we went to Eurodisney and I thoroughly recommend the site,very clean.Friendly helpful staff who speak good english and will give you all the info you need on eurodisney,you can even purchase tickets from reception with credit card, bus stop only 3 mins from site entrance to eurodisney, dead easy for the return journey, takes about 30 mins each way and cheap,shop on site, lovely site to walk around though a bit of a hike to the restaurant but that never put us off, reference eurodisney carpark, very grotty with litter and ablutions not much kop though you can get leccy hook up, but wouldnt stop there if I was you, hope Ive been of some help,you'll love eurodisney.

Try the webaddress below, we stopped at Camping Du Tremblay last year and had a really great time. Its 15mins to Disneyland and 20 mins to Paris Centre, bus stop outside the camp gate runs every 15 mins to the station nearly 24hrs a day. Restuarant and bar on site but quiet and peacful. Situated right on the river, nice walks along river and into the town. Bus, train and Disneyland tickets available from site reception. Very easy large private pitches. www.campingparis.fr

Ken - We have always found Disneyland absolutely spotless, including the camping area. You must have been amoung an unusually messy bunch at the time. Would agree the toilets are only average though.

Ron, must have been wrong time of year when we went, it was early May,bins were overflowing which led to litter blowing about all over, seem to remember the binmen came very early the next morning and woke everyone up at about 6.30 am.We only stayed one night anyway.Cheers Ron.

Archived