CLIVE - DIVORCE

Clive

Yes,

I am sorry to have to report that after 6 years together that Clive and PIPEX have parted. After so much hassle where Pipex plamed BT and BT blamed Pipex and we had no service we gave up and went elsewhere. We did not even need a MAC code. So now we are trying PLUSNET which has a call centre in the UK and a geographical phone number. The connection speed is double that provided by Pipex and the cost about a quarter. So , we shall see!

Night night

Clive ( Day 1 after 8 days with no service)

Clive - 2009-03-06 1:02 AM

Yes,

I am sorry to have to report that after 6 years together that Clive and PIPEX have parted. After so much hassle where Pipex plamed BT and BT blamed Pipex and we had no service we gave up and went elsewhere. We did not even need a MAC code. So now we are trying PLUSNET which has a call centre in the UK and a geographical phone number. The connection speed is double that provided by Pipex and the cost about a quarter. So , we shall see!

Night night

Well I am sorry to hear about you and pipex have parted hope everything goes ok with plusnet

Clive ( Day 1 after 8 days with no service)

Clive I use Plusnet (subsid of BT) and have found them ok especially if you have queries. They answer emails very speedily. Last I found it difficult to send emails via them when travelling but they helped.

Don't forget to download etc. after midnight as it doesn't come out of your allowance and the speed has increased considerably since I went to them. However, I find that being on this forum takes a lot of mbs - started with 1 gb month, then 2, now 3!

Also you are lucky to change over so painlessly. Last year changed from Tiscali to Sky (as it was free) but after three months they had still not connected me. Had to get my MP on to it in the end and eventually Sky made good reparations. Went to Plusnet and on within the week.

Thought it'd been quiet on here lately without that trouble causer Clive around! ;-) (lol)

Clive ... you are so lucky to be able to pick and choose your broadband provider. I can only dream that one day someone will come over here to East Yorkshire (NOT Humberside ... before you start Howie!) and buy up Kingston Communications so we can get some decent land based broadband products to chooose from.

Archived