I'd really like one of those!

Went out for a day trip in the van today as the weather was nice. Within half an hour of pulling up, another nine motorhomes had joined us! Among them was an Autosleeper Sandhurst, what a lovely looking van. I must admit to being a little surprised by the height of it - well it looked very tall from the back anyway, but I would love to have one! Dream on Josie :-|

On the way back home from Minnows we called in at Chelstons to pick up a few essentials (well toilet chemicals actually) and they had a promotional do on , free coffee and burgers and whatnot so we had a nose around the vans as you do and dreamt of what we'd have if money was no object, it,s nice to window shop.

Guest Tracker

Nice van in many ways is the Sandhurst, but the step down into the rather narrow gap twixt VW cab seats and rather low overcab storage is a bit tight unless you are very slim - skinny even!

Storage is a bit limited for longer holidays, the ground clearance is also very limited and we can't help but think that the loo / dressing room idea wastes a lot of 'day time' living space and also results in a rather narrow double bed.

Other than that - nice van!

Archived