Starfire

JohnK

I haven't seen either in the flesh but assuming they are basically the same vehicle, the Marquis one will probably have fittings/furnishings specific to that model, ie a 'dealer special', which you won't be able to buy in that trim elsewhere. Sometimes they also have extras included in the price and can even be cheaper than just bying the 'original' manufacturer's van.

Guest Tracker

On the basis that some friends have an Autocruise Starburst and we have a Marquis Majestic Autocruise Starlet II and the two vans are as near as makes no difference the same with, as far as we can tell without parking the two side by side, just the external graphics different.

Also different is the payload which is 739kg on Starburst and 655kg on Starlet and is probably down to differing basic spec before add ons.

The same van was also available as a Pioneer Renoir I seem to recall but I may be wrong?

The payload for both Starfires is 629kg according to my 2005 blurb.

Guest Tracker
lizken - 2009-03-17 8:38 PM

The upholstery will be a Marquis special colour, and there may be minor difference in interior fittings.

Apart from these, only the graphics are different.

So it may on some - but ours isn't! I think it depended on the available factory stock on the day that whatever parts are needed to complete a van!

Archived