Sticky notes from Lidl

Mel B

Not sure where to stick this really (no pun intended! :D)!

Just got my Lidl Online mail and from 2 April the following will be available in their stores:

Sticky notes

I use a similar thing for marking up my maps when navigating en route or pre-planning, they are great for putting along the route and also using one to keep a check on exactly where you are on the map as you go (sad person I know ... especially since I've got sat nav as well! :$ ).

fred grant - 2009-03-26 7:41 PM

if us all goes out and buys stickies, weather stations and pound lunch boxes me ansums, this ere recession will be over in no time. it'll be all thanks to the mmm forum my luvvers.

financialwizardfred

well fred i did my best the weekend by purchasing a few pints of doom bar and some tribute in a hostelry south of helston. if everyone took my lead there would be no credit crunchie

Tell um Fred, youm from Kernow, nuffin to do with Yorkshire! Cornwall, Scotlland, Ireland and Wales were independent Celtic nations within Europe, back in 1000 BC before there was such a place as England. What is now England was half a dozen Kingdoms all fighting each other. Nothing has changed much but it is all about football and rugby now. Proper job fred, keep it up, I like your Western National Bus fleet, nice shade of green.

I'm pondering spending, (or wasting), £7.99 on the hosepipe available from Netto. It's sold as hosepipe and it's green rather than food grade blue.

For those who don't use their freshwater tank for drinking it's a steal and may well be OK for me who does use it.

So, I hear you ask?

It appears to be exactly the same green, (but definitely food grade), German made fabric type pipe, on a reel, that I recently bought at our local caravan dealer just 5m shorter and £12 cheaper.

Now, who's going to be the guinea pig and buy one?

OK, I'll get one and let you know 8-)

Martyn

Archived