Buy a Fiat and get a Panda

mike 202

JudgeMental - 2009-03-29 2:09 PM

I don't get this.....The Fiat panda has always been very well reviewed.

So was the X250 multijet van, by some motoring journo's who then went out an actually bought one and then complained when the gearbox fell to bits. You get what you pay for, or not test properly.

Guest JudgeMental

Sorry, but are they really comparable? the current Panda has been out for years and I have never read anything bad about it....

In fact the new very successful Fiat 500 is the same car, with a different body but almost twice the price *-)

JudgeMental - 2009-03-29 10:49 PM

Sorry, but are they really comparable? the current Panda has been out for years and I have never read anything bad about it....

In fact the new very successful Fiat 500 is the same car, with a different body but almost twice the price *-)

Excuse me! You've "...never read anything bad about it". What have you just been reading, clearly not this thread!

The point I was making is that reviewers generally will sing the praises of a new model over the previous incarnation eg the X250, then it turns out to be a dog. Some of those reviewers did so for MMM, and got it horribly wrong. Indeed then went out and bought themselves a dog!!! Because they didn't properly test it.

Clearly in some peoples opinion the Panda is not a good vehicle and that is their experience of driving one in a variety of conditions. Their opinion is valid, just as yours is if you like it after driving it.

Guest JudgeMental

Don’t get your knickers in a twist........getting a little fed up with all this Fiat shenanigans.

I was only going by what I have read, and I trust that over a few outrageously over the top opinions on here. If I had the time I would post some links but can’t be bothered as to busy packing as oft to Goa....

Now where did I put my Mercedes brochure i wonder.......

Archived