---

Mike88

If you are not convinced by the comments here why not visit www.motorhomefacts.com where there are over 2000 complaints about the Fiat base vehicle. There is absolutely no guarantee the problem will be solved permanently. Fiat are doing everything possible to wriggle out of their responsibilities but are now accepting that a real fault exists. Very few owners however seem to be completely confident a permanent solution will be found and whose to say that when the warranty expires you will not only be on your own but be in possession of a vehicle you cannot sell.

I'm a potential Fiat customer in waiting but as matters stand I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole.

There must be many buyers who think the same as you and delaying purchasing a Fiat based MH. So why don't they use Renault or Merc. No problems with them. Price no doubt is an issue but if customers are not buying any way, what have they to loose and I'm sure with the glut of vehicles discounts will be offered.

Probably price is a major factor in the choice by motorhome builders when choosing FIAT but the new Fiat chassis is the most complete design for conversion to a motorhome on the market at present. It has one huge problem, the execution of that design leaves a lot to be desired. It reminds me of why I don't buy British motorhomes after two purchases which were excellent designs but ruined by bad build quality.

Bill Ord

Archived