National show - Peterborough - who's going then?

Mel B

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yep, finally got my tickets yesterday, and all being well I'll be there, 'tho doubt anyone will talk to me after day 1 'cos I have so many dumb questions and I'll want to crawl over anything made by Wyvern Leisure or Youngs Convertions.

Guest Tracker
trickydicky - 2009-04-05 1:01 PM

we WANTED to be there, but due to health scare, left it too late to book.finally tried to book friday 3rd at 10am,and was told bookings closed at 9am. we were really looking forward to a few days away as well.

You do not need to book - just turn up - the earlier the better or you may end up miles from the displays.

It will cost a few quid more but for us this is far outweighed by the advantage of being able to cancel going if it is persistently precipitating 'cos we have an aversion to stomping about in ankle deep mud.

We might go - can't tell yet - depends on several variables - not least of which is the weather!

Guest Tracker
peter - 2009-04-05 11:24 PM

We'll be there in our new Burstner Marano Fiat 2.3 6 speed.

Let us know when you arrive Peter ans it will be fun to see if your new van will reverse onto it's pitch without jjjjjjjjudderrrrrr?

Guest Tracker

I wonder if we can prevail upon Dave's good nature to invite us all to meet at his stand at a certain time on a certain day - so long as it ain't precipitating with perilous precision?

If so we must all be careful not to block his stand from potentially paying customers whilst we all natter and slag off Fiat!

Or is there a more suitable meeting point?

Archived