Jump to content

New Hme and New Motorhome


Recommended Posts

Have just bought a new Bungalow by the Sea in Hampshire and a 2 Year Old Eldis Sunseeker 100.


Does anyone know of an LCD TV you can use normally say in the kitchen - which you can then take with you in the Motorhome - hence transfer from normal 240 volts to 12 Volts easily.


Any LCD TV would be fine but even better if it could be a flip down one to use under a kitchen cupboard - slip it out somehow and fit into the Motorhome into some sort of similar fitting.


Any ideas, guidance suggestions would be appreciated.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Alan

Not certain but we bought a flip down LCD TV for a family member's house warming present a couple of years ago and from memory it had a 240v dc to 12.? DC transformer fitted in the supply lead.

I think you might need a voltage stabiliser to run constantly on 12v supply

It would be OK on 230v hook-up.

Sure there will be others along with more techy info

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...