Internet TV

A W

This post is aimed at long termers particularly in Spain with free or cheap wifi access.

I've looked at several sites streaming Tv but the best one I've found by far is www.timezonetv.com

Their quality is first class an at the moment its free but who's to say for how long.The choice of channels is limited to basic BBC/ITV but its a very good service

Hi, A W

It looks as though the free bit is the 10 minute free trial.

Welcome to TIMEZONETV.COM - Live UK TV Streams

Offering Live UK TV Streams in the Highest Quality seen on The Web.

Our aim is to provide as many channels as possible with a initial 8 channels available today.

As more customers subscribe more channels will be added so please spread the word.

Packages

1 Days viewing - 5 hrs - £3,99 *

2 Days viewing - 10 hrs - £5,99 *

1 Weeks viewing - 35 hrs - £7,99 *

1 Months viewing - 150 hrs - £19,99 *

* Please note that unused time purchased can not be carried over beyond the purchased subscription period.

When your registered and you have used up your free trial,

just log in to purchase one of the packages using PayPal.

Rgds - CISCO

Wel I bought an expensive SAT dish so that I would be able to watch TV whilst away. I have been following this forum's threads on using the internet whilst away and together with my personal experience of using a dongle - would suggest it'll be a while before Internet TV is an option for most of us motorhomers.

It seems to depend on whether you want to stay in the UK where the dongle seems to win. If however you travel around mainland Europe

WiFi seems the cheaper solution. At the moment there dosnt seem to be anything for both.

This makes paying for Internet-TV an expensive luxery.

Herri

Archived