Motorhome friendly garage Hampshire/Sussex/Surrey Border

Usinmyknaus

After two years of being let down or messed about by garage service staff who said they could service my size and type of motorhome but then turned me away on arrival or failed to complete the job to my satisfaction owing to "health and safety" of ramps, vehicle overhang, etc I was delighted to find Rogate Garage near Petersfield for the 2nd annual service.

They are a main Renault dealer but tell me they will service or repair any make or model of motorhome regardless of size or base vehicle type.

They will collect and deliver free of charge locally or, with a week's notice provide a free courtesy car (just replace the petrol used.) With the South Coast, Chichester, Arundel, Goodwood and many other attractions nearby it could be ideal for a day out.

The garage staff can MOT smaller motorhomes themselves and will arrange to take larger models to a nearby truck test station on behalf of customers.

It was a breath of fresh air to find a garage where the automatic answer to any request was "yes" rather than a sharp intake of breath, sucking of teeth or negativity. They even wash the vehicle when the jobs finished.

I thought their rates were very good as the second annual service was about 15% less than I expected to pay and they also swapped the (hard to get at) spare wheel for the front nearside at my request free of charge.

Contact details are Rogate Garage, East Street, Rogate, Petersfield, Hampshire, GU31 5EA, 01730 821816 ask for Gary or Chris.

Of course I have no connection with the business other than as a happy customer.

Bob

Archived