holdsworth tempo bed

tempo

I have a holdsworth tempo (1997) WHICH i PURCHASED secondhand.

Everything works very well but I feel that when pulling out the rear passenger to to make up the bed that it should have legs to support it.

Are there any TEMPO OWNERS out there that can advice me if this is so. (?)

Hi Tempo, first of all welcome to the Forum, my Forum name Ranger comes from my favourite 'van a Holdsworth Ranger which unfortunatley I no longer have the pleasure of owning, I had to get an automatic following a few strokes. I am still a member of the Holdsworth owners club, Richard Holdsworth attends most Club meets. Here are some addresses for you:- Chairman; Iain Mackinon = mackinonsouth@aol.com

Secretary: Chris Chamberlain = ethelchamberlain@aol.com

Treasurer: Rose Griffiths = derogriff@btinternet.com

We have just had our AGM which I was not well enough to visit, so it may be another Chairman by now, but you will still get an answer. It was £12 P/A to be a member, may be changed now. You get a nice quarterly news letter from Janice, and the owners are all good company and lovelly people. As far as I know there are four Tempos in the club, I will not say who owns them as they may not wish to be known. I am still a member as Holdsworths have not been in production for many years, a lot of members now own a different make altogether. best of luck with your search for information, cheers David.............

Hi, we have a Holdsworth Minuet which appears to have much the same type of seating/sleeping arrangements. With ours the sideways facing larger double seat (which does have legs) pulls forward and flat, then the single forward facing rear seat (which does not have legs) slides forward towards the front of the vehicle. Together they make up the transverse double. If you are concerned that something is missing, there is a picture of a tempo for sale at www.bedfordshiremotorcaravans.com/stocklist.html if yours looks the same, I guess it must be all there!

Archived