Green Flag breakdown services

Don Madge

I've been getting on line insurance quotes for the bosses Renault Scenic and we now need breakdown cover as well.

Churchill are offering breakdown cover with Green Flag in their quote has anybody had any experience of them please.

Regards

Don

Hi, I am with Green Flag through The Caravan Club and have been for many years.

No problems at all, when I have had to use them I have found them to be very good and have always stuck to the time table given.

Just one tongue in cheek complaint, I have not used them for some time but when you were put on hold you had a singer belting out "Rescue me" over and over again, not very pleasant when you are stuck at the side of the road in pouring rain. I did complain so I don't know if she is still on.

I am with Churchill too and again, no problems

Hi, Don

I'm sure Green Flag are fine, but have you tried NFU for a quote for the Scenic including breakdown cover, only they can be very competitive 0800 316 4661

http://www.nfumutual.co.uk/you/motor-insurance/index.htm

Hope that helps

Don Madge - 2009-05-08 1:40 PM

I've been getting on line insurance quotes for the bosses Renault Scenic and we now need breakdown cover as well.

Churchill are offering breakdown cover with Green Flag in their quote has anybody had any experience of them please.

Regards

Don

Used Green Flag for some years. Always very good. Prompt, kept informed by mobile of likely arrival time etc. After off-side blow out on the dualled A1 loaded the van (Autosleeper Ravenna) immediately onto truck and took it and us a couple of miles to safely change wheel. On another occasion reported on suspicious dash warning light - water in the fuel - false alarm, but peace of mind.

Green Flag use large national breakdown companies who are very profesional and are those which are used be haulage companies so are used to big comercial trucks and busses so a motorhome is no bother to them. When I had to call on them a couple of years ago, they sent "Red Dragon Rescue" from Cardiff to me on the M4. Very good and arrived at the time quoted and carried us home, Automatic gear box went U/S so not a roadside fixable job. If they can rescue RED DRAGONS a motorhome is no bother!!!!

Archived