cab overmats

jhorsf

Guest peter
jhorsf - 2009-05-13 11:47 AM

anyone after cab overmats i have used this person i got next day delivery and a nice mat ( no connection just a pleased customer )

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Car-Mats-Unlimited

Your not allowed to do this anymore. Please remove this thread Mr Moderator as he is blatantly praisig someone he has had dealings with. :D

But thanks for the link Jhorsf, I ignored the praise as it cannot be substantiated. At least not until I get my mat, then I'll back you up. (lol)

peter - 2009-05-14 9:16 PM

jhorsf - 2009-05-13 11:47 AM

anyone after cab overmats i have used this person i got next day delivery and a nice mat ( no connection just a pleased customer )

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/Car-Mats-Unlimited

Your not allowed to do this anymore. Please remove this thread Mr Moderator as he is blatantly praisig someone he has had dealings with. :D

But thanks for the link Jhorsf, I ignored the praise as it cannot be substantiated. At least not until I get my mat, then I'll back you up. (lol)

Oohh bitchy Pete...seriously I see and hear what your saying give em both barrels mate and have your say

Guest peter
No doubt Derek Uzzell wil be on this thread in a minute, explaining why this thread is O/K, but mine was out of order. :-(

if i have done something wrong i apologise it was my intention only to tell my fellow motorhomers i am really pleased with the service and product, as i am sure lots of you out there with new motorhomes will want to keep the cab carpet area covered

jhorsf - 2009-05-14 11:42 PM

if i have done something wrong i apologise it was my intention only to tell my fellow motorhomers i am really pleased with the service and product, as i am sure lots of you out there with new motorhomes will want to keep the cab carpet area covered

No you have not done anything wrong and have passed on some very good information that, I am sure, will be appreciated by the majority of users of the site.

I don't need one currently, my van is not listed anyway, but would be very impressed with this information if I had.

Don't worry about your input just ignore the 'Forum politics' going on whatever the rights and wrongs!

Bas

Guest peter
jhorsf - 2009-05-14 11:42 PM

Nothing wrong as I've ordered one. :D

Archived