swift wheelarch spats

grub

hi everyone is anybody out their still waiting for their arches to be replaced by swift. mine fell off july last year and are still held on by duct tape keep getting passed from pillar to post because thomsons plastic went bust. this is my 3rd kontiki and i,m thinking of changing alliance to the other british make are they any better when it comes to customer care.

Hi Grub,

Auto-trail has a very good reputation for after sales spare parts support, you can ring direct and as long as you have your model details at the ready you will be able to place your order there and then and if the items are in stock you will get them very quickly. The other way is through your local dealer. Hymer (UK) have a similar system.

Hi Grub

That's interesting ... when we were at the Peterborough show, one of the dealers employees was 'playing' with a motorhome's wheel spats (can't remember which make but I think it MIGHT have been a Rapido), and I was amazed when I saw they appeared to be just stuck on with double sided tape!!! 8-) Maybe this is not just limited to Swifts?

Archived