Which Le Touqet Aire is best?

Way2Go

I suppose I am too late but you never know maybe you took your puter with you ?.

Le Touquet just before you turn over the big round about at Etaples you can park on the Canche bay just by the shops its not bad at all.

you can stay at the Airport for free no probs and a patrolling Policeman never bothers you .

You can stay at the Hypermarket in Le Touquet itself which is the first set of lights turn right just up past Mcdonalds very quiet maybe you prefer numbers in that case you know about The Hippodrome ,I cant for the life of me think why they have taken away all the electric and then gone and put up a notice saying these fully serviced pitches include electricity ?

There is the campsite Stoneham very nice and quiet .

vallery en caux very nice the water is a fantastic blue please take some pics I know you will do it justice .No electric

Le treport same area has a fully serviced pitch nice and clean with all mod cons Except it backs on to the council dachettery (spelling ) Council tip .

No probs though !!

At Mount Michael we slep one night on the causeway

1 night at the local super market car park

and a night at the campsite its self .However I am to understand that there is an Aire across the road to the campsite Called camping Mount st Michael I know cause a friend stayed there .

Have fun enjoy & stay safe . Happy travels x

Archived