Control panel Nordelettronica NE183M8

cornishjojo

Hi

As to my previous thread re control panels, dealer has had it on order now with Swift for over 3 weeks, originally was due in at Swift end of last week, so dealer was hoping to recieve by now, now been told by Swift that they are not going to recieve it til the 16th June!! So allow a further week for the dealer to get it, meanwhile, we have no display, and everything freezes until then, that is IF it arrives then and no delayed again!!

I've searched on net to see if I can purchase elsewhere with no avail!!

Sargents were helpful but it is not a control panel they have in stock etc.

Anybody got a spare one floating around I could buy of them or any ideas?

Thanks

cornishjojo - 2009-06-05 2:28 PM

Hi

As to my previous thread re control panels, dealer has had it on order now with Swift for over 3 weeks, originally was due in at Swift end of last week, so dealer was hoping to recieve by now, now been told by Swift that they are not going to recieve it til the 16th June!! So allow a further week for the dealer to get it, meanwhile, we have no display, and everything freezes until then, that is IF it arrives then and no delayed again!!

I've searched on net to see if I can purchase elsewhere with no avail!!

Sargents were helpful but it is not a control panel they have in stock etc.

Anybody got a spare one floating around I could buy of them or any ideas?

Thanks

Hi Cornishjojo,

Just a remote chance of this helping, but have you tried disconnecting the leisure battery and reconnecting and seeing if display comes alive. Leave off for a 10 secs or so and reconnect, if that does not work, try a few minutes. There is a possibility if you have had low voltage on the battery at some point the display electronics have locked up and just need resetting by a power up reset.

Thought it was worth mentioning in case no one has tried it.

Remember to disconnect -ve lead on battery in case spanner shorts to the chassis, and any switches are set so display is not powered from engine battery or charger (unplug mains hookup).

Jon.

Hi,

Have a look at deltacomponents.com they are the UK importers for Nordleettronica there is a contact number on there site.

Mean while have alook at the master unit that feeds the panel its mounted on the rear of the fuse box, in mine its under the seat next to the wardrobe check that all the plugs are pushed fully home into there respective sockets, worth a try.

Regards Geoff

Archived