Fitting Beam Benders

gmcclin

I have seached for information or preferably a diagram for fitting beam benders (eurolites) to my 1999 Fiat Ducato base vehicle. I have only been able to find diagrams relating to newer Fiat base vehicles on previous threads. Would anyone be able to provide a photo or diagram

Can't help with providing a diagram Ger - but I have fitted beam benders whilst parked on the eurotunnel train by putting headlights on to shine either on the bulkhead compartment ahead or the back of a bus in front. You will be able to see a 'hgih' spot and the benders are simply placed over this to deflect the beam downwards.

This can also be done by shining the headlights onto a convenient wall etc.

Hope this helps, David

Yes David is right drive up close to a wall at night and you want the top of the dip beam to be flat it goes up by about 25-30 deg on the left of the beam looking at it from the drivers seat you want to do away with this up lift to the left so cut a piece of cardboard about this angle and hold it to the light until you find where it does away with the left uplift and put a pice of black tape there hope this helps Edgar

Archived