fiat ducato 14

lyncher

Got your PM lyncher ---I'm thinking still. I cannot visualise the one you have, but the outer trim is usualy held by screws from the inside which are then covered by a trim but models have varied over the years.

I am hoping someone posts who knows. I really asked what window for the benefit of others reading and save then asking. Meanwhile I will keep searchng for an exploded view or fitting instructions.

OK, I know what you are talking about now. The Outer Trim I believe is held by screws from inside around te immer frame clamping the two together. It may be possible because of teh curvature of the van panel the outer trim has been sealed to the panel to fill the gaps. Hopefully iof it has it is just mastic and not a setting type sealand whoch has bonded it.

Please be a little more patient for replies. Peeps are very helpful in this forum and many will reply later who are maybe out for the day in their Motorhomes.

Jon

To get my side windows out all I have to do is take the check straps of and open the window and push it up until it is almost touching the side of the van. It will drop out of its socket. If yours is the same, be careful when you open the window fully it can drop out without warning and hit the ground as mine did. Very costly mistake.

Archived