FIAT DUCATO 1990 SPARES HELP PLEASE

soulman

Hi all, just joined, I am having no joy in getting hold spares for the above its a petrol engine 2 litre. I need the rubber Breather and air intake hoses. The conversion is a Murvi. If anyone can help its you guys. best Kimbo aka Soulman. 8-)

Have tried all that has been suggested, many thanks for the suggestions not struck lucky with hoses and breather/ air intake but delfindesigns has sorted me out on a couple of others so far.

Regards Soulman.

Guest Tracker

What about local breakers yards - I would have thought that there are enough of these vans rotting out to keep all the survivors in spare bits for life!

Take the old ones with you to match and you never know what you might find!

Hi, I have placed an order with DELFIN DESIGNSa few days ago re their web page and paid by paypal to date not recieved anything or an order conformation. Have tried several times thoughout today to call them no one is answering. Starting to get worried now!!!

One other source of parts/info that may well be worth a try is the Preloved Talbot Express forum..............as you probably know the the Ducato/Citroen C25/Talbot Express/ Peugeot J5 vans were the same, they all came off the same PSA assembly line, just with a few tiny mods and badged differently for their own markets.

Mechanicals are almost always identical.

I found this forum to be very useful when we had our 1992 Peugeot J5 based Motorhome:

http://forums.preloved.co.uk/index.cfm?fuseaction=forums.showdiscussion&thread_id=13244&utm_source=preloved&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=ForumAlert&cs=eb3d6aff

Archived