Will these alloy wheels fit ma motorhome?

SAS

After a lot of searching the net I`ve managed to locate a set of Fiat alloy wheels for my Peugeot Boxer but they`re for a 2002-2006 model and mine is a 2002 but pre-face lift model. Does anyone know whether they`ll fit because the bloke selling them isn`t certain and neither is my local Peugeot dealer. They`ll only commit to being 99.99% certain...?!

As far as I'm aware, there were no changes made to hubs/wheels when the 2002 Ducato/Boxer 'face-lift' took place. In principle it ought to be possible to confirm this by checking part numbers for standard metal wheels for pre- and post-facelift Boxers - if the part numbers are the same then it's logical to assume that wheels that will fit post-facelift Boxers will also fit pre-facelift ones.

There is the possibility that, if the advertised alloy wheels are not dimensionally identical to your Talisman's present steel ones, there may be clearance problems regarding rear wheel-arches/wheel 'boxes'. It's probably a remote risk, but I remember this happening with the factory-option alloy wheels fitted to a N+B Arto on test with Which Motorcaravan.

Archived