Broken bathroom tap top

gill

Broken bathroom tap top  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2002 Swift Sundance 630L

Does anyone know a source for a replacement tap top? This is the "lever" that turns left and right for hot and cold, then up/down for water flow. 2" diameter.

First posting so hope for a positive result!

Guest Tracker

Welcome to the madhouse Gill.

Have you tried Swift or the dealer from whom you bought the van - if you already have and they can't help a little adverse publicity on here might be a just reward for them?

Do you have any caravan accessory or service and repair shops near you - they might be able to advise?

Next stop for me would probably be O'Leary's or Charles & co via the internet.

If you can discover who made the tap the manufacturer might be able to help?

Without wishing to be rude - are you sure you know what you need? Is it definitely the tap top only or will you need the whole thing?

i had a 630L and i would also try o,learys they always take any left over stock that swift has as they are only a few miles from the swift factory .mine was on a 2002 plate and used them many times,very good web site.

Hi - thanks for your quick response. Definitely only the tap top as the carttridge is OK. We believe it is a Reich tap. We've tried our dealer but they only stock the complete unit at a cost of around £90 (!! and as we only need the tap top our search continues......

Will check out O'Leary web site and Charles & Co. Someone else has also responded with O'Leary, so fingers crossed.

Thanks again. Will hopefully be able to post positive outcome at some stage.

Hi there. Thanks for your thoughts. Someone else has mentioned O'Leary so will check out their web site. They also mentioned Charles & Co.

Todds have been good and sent us what they thought we needed but it was the cartridge which is still intact and we merely want the tap top. Our dealer shop has the whole unit but at around £90 we decided to keep searching and meanwhile be very gentle with the glued on top !

Hopefully will report a position outcome at some point.

Thanks again.

Archived