internet @ mcdonalds in italy ??

berti

in spain & portugal mcdonalds were offering internet connection for free / small fee....

is it the same in italy?

never having been to italy before i am assuming that the golden arches are in many places ...or not?

any info appreciated

cheers berti

A Big Mac & Chips! Seriously, if your laptop can connect to the internet that's all you will need. You buy something and ask for an internet card. They give you a little card with the access code on, you sit down and connect to the internet, it then asks you to insert the code and away you go. It's a timed code that last for one hour I think.

From our experience you have to be seated inside, ( to stop people free surfing I suppose!). We had an idea had the access code from one place would work in another, so keep your card and give it a go. We didn't get the chance to test it because our laptop died. It picked up a virus from somewhere that started to eat it's way through the system, so make sure you have a good anti virus package. We thought we did! (It could have been at several places so I'm not blaming Mackies!)

Archived