MMM's arrived!

Tony Jones

Tony Jones - 2010-03-22 3:47 PM

It's that time again, and once again it's come on my day off - and today I'm not even decorating :-D !

Disappointed in Andy though - fancy coming all the way to Burnham-on-Crouch and not calling in to say hello!

Thankfully andy has managed to miss my most liked holidaying spots so far ;-) , nearest he got to one was the 'wrong' end of Southwold :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine never came ..... :'(

I rang last week and was told to give it until the middle of this week to see if it arrived, nope. So I rang back today and after a bit of a long call it turns out that the direct debit info they were using was our old one so had been refused. I've set it up again with them now but have actually had to go to the shop and buy an MMM, the last copy they had! 8-)

At least I've got it now and will slowly devour it shortly! :D

Mel B - 2010-04-02 5:15 PM ??? :-S Why ... am I in it Brian? :-D I have read your better half's letter about Brenda ... nice to know you can still do as you are told!!! (lol) ;-)

I was just thinking that as devouring normally infers eating, threatening to eat a whole magazine seemed, well, just a little eccentric.  OTT.  That sort of thing.  I mean, most of us get by just reading it!  :-)

Ah yes, Bossy Brenda, AKA Nelly Knowall, where should we be without her?  We got most places before she arrived, thanks to Carole, who was a little offended at the implied slight on her abilities.  Hence the article/letter.  However, now that we have exposed Brenda's shortcomings, we have arrived at a modus vivendi, I watch the road and Carole, aided by a map, watches Brenda!  Seems to work for us!  :-D

Archived