MIGRANTS AT CALAIS PORT

misty

kelly58 - 2009-08-09 9:52 AM My son has the right idea get an old wallet , scan and print off some euro's get some old plastic cards ( store bonus cards / phone cards ) and a few old coins for good measure fill the old wallet to make it look good , then if stopped by these morons just toss it out of the window and gun the gas peddle .

I was thinking the same thing, but isn't it sick that we even have to consider doing so and disgustingly soul destroying that the French and British governments care so little about their own citizens safety that they will not sort the problem out. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kelly58 - 2009-08-09 8:52 AM

My son has the right idea get an old wallet , scan and print off some euro's get some old plastic cards ( store bonus cards / phone cards ) and a few old coins for good measure fill the old wallet to make it look good , then if stopped by these morons just toss it out of the window and gun the gas peddle .

I agree with the idea of an old wallet, etc, but don't get caught with photocopies of Euro's by the local constabulary. Most coppers (and monetary authorities) would look upon it as a possible case of forgery, and it could take some explaining!

Just get a gun ..its more fun explain later . :D

They tried to climb on our van once and then run off into the woods .

we are off on friday for two weeks SOF . I hope it dont spoil our holiday hubby dont take kindly to being threatned he has a hot temper .LOL oh s**t ROTF.

Actually jokes aside we always see them gangs mases of them and i dont want to frighten anyone but one tiem we turned up at the Ferry port didnt like the idea cause of the illegals took off back to city europe settled down undet the gaundame window and low and behold illegals came over the fence at us from the Euroshuttle terminal ..made him pack up and we left again ..

We came back through Calais last Friday, having spent a few hours in and around the town. We did not see any immigrants we even left the van at the Fort and went for a walk. No problems. The biggest problems we saw in six weeks were the Brtitish drivers, god knows what the the continental drivers think of the British driving standards.

Did anyone go to the 20th Anniversary Hot Air B allooln festival at Chambley. In our opinion it was the best free event going. Over 300 balloons in the air on the last morning.

David.

We came back through Calais last Friday, having spent a few hours in and around the town. We did not see any immigrants we even left the van at the Fort and went for a walk. No problems. The biggest problems we saw in six weeks were the Brtitish drivers, god knows what the the continental drivers think of the British driving standards.

Did anyone go to the 20th Anniversary Hot Air B allooln festival at Chambley. In our opinion it was the best free event going. Over 300 balloons in the air on the last morning.

David.

Reporting back..... We did not encounter any immigrants from or to the port. We travelled in the afternoon and as it seemed 'normal' we went through the town over the bridge along with other local and tourist traffic. Made sure all our doors were locked. (Could be different in the dark). The camping car area overlooking the port also felt safe and very busy. We saw local police cars patrolling at regular intervals but did not seem to be more than usual. We did see a couple of 'immigrants' using the showers on the beach which did not go down well with some french people so they are still around, may be keeping a low profile or avoiding the police.

Archived