Head light Covers

mondo

Just got my head light covers from www.formula4.co.uk only £33.35 got them out of the package and would'nt you know it I lost the insructions on how to fit em!! wind blew em away...any body know how to fit em PLEASE off to France on wednesday!! HELP!!

Hi Mondo

Not sure what vehicle you have but I'm presuming that its the new shape fiat/boxer. If so I found a bit about fitting the covers from another forum:

I have cut and pasted it here:

" theres 2 metal brackets that you slide between the top of headlight and the trim, you line them up with the holes in the deflector and a screw goes in there with a cap on top of that, the bottom of the protector is held on by 2 plastic clips you slide the fork over the plastic deflector and slide other end between headlight and lower trim, they are supposed to fit in a set place on the deflector but i found that they did not hug the headlight as good there so i slid them round the headlight till i found neatest point, "

This was from a 2007 forum posting and refered to the new covers - hope it helps - have a good trip

Archived