TV aerial

nwsxp50

nwsxp50 - 2009-08-01 5:42 PM

Hi Everybody, Can anybody advise me on the best budget TV aerial. Nothing to fancy or expense but something I can permanently mount to the roof and get digital signals.Thanks

Hi nwsxp50

The experience I have had with roof mounted aerials I find them very hity misy, and I have tried most of them.

Last year I bought a digital aerial from Mapplins cost about £24 with a good height of detachable rods I fix this to a couple of clamps that I attached to my rear ladder and I manage exellent viewing on my freeview Tele.

Terry

We used to have a status S315 until it got knocked off by Brittany Ferries waving us forward when the upper deck was still down! Now we have a status S530 (just google aerial shack to see them).

The first named was not very good, the 2nd one is great. In Dorset our digital reception was better than the cc club's analogue booster.

I'm sure someone will come up with an even better super dooper aerial, but ours wasn't too expensive even if we'd paid the whole price as Brittany Ferries paid most of the repair.

We do have a cheapie satellite system from Lidl for France.

Archived