Trailer tents

Azazeal

Hi well I have done it I have returned to camping ish, after many years of camping with my kids who have all grown up, and lots of America type holidays we have desided its time to introduce our grandkids to camping and we have just bought a Suncamp 400se. I was trolling the net for some hints and tips and found this forum in a magazine however I never know what to look for, does the trailer tent come under camping or caravanning? :-S

Hi and welcome to the world of outdoor living and the forum. I'm a tenter and know nothing about trailer tents so not really much help. My grandkids love camping and from what I have seen of kids on camp sites many others do too. Get out there pitch your unit and enjoy. I'm sure you will be welcomed by campers and caravaners. Just have fun.

Regards Steph.

I've just 'upgraded' from tent to trailer tent, been out in it 4 times so far and each time have been parked up with the tents. I think that is because we do not use electric hook up. Each time i have called to book a site they gave me the option of a serviced pitch. Either way the trailer tent is a bit more comfortable than the tent. B-)

Each to his own we loved our trailer tent sadly we had to sell because it didnt suit the childrens specil needs being disabled . We moved on to a Motorhome.

have to say although we love it and its a different way of life we still miss the room in a trailer ..

good luck happy travels.

Archived