Pickering show

I am quite surprised that there has been no reports on the forum about the Pickering show, Did nobody go ?

I have always liked the York show but when it moved to Pickering last year, I did go but was not impressed although the weather before the show last year put a damper on it.

I was still undecided whether to go this year, but warners decided for me by changing the show to July which is when we are on our Hols, I asked Warners why they had changed the date and I was told it could be the only time the show ground was available, but I suspect that after last years disaster that they where hoping for better weather.

I spoke to a friend of mine last night who went to the show and he said he was put on a field that was quite boggy because other fields where waterlogged, He also had to be towed off by a tractor ( back to York )

Terry

davenewell@home - 2009-08-05 6:51 AM

Here you go Tel, it was all discussed earlier.

http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16551&posts=24

D.

Thanks Dave read it all, I did not return from my Hol's until the 26th and i did not turn the computer on for a couple of days so it must have dropped off the board, never thought of looking on back pages but quite often the threads go on for a long time.

Seems like its been a show that pleased some and not others.

Terry

Archived