Free overnight north wales

tamworthkamper

Hi all just let you know we stayed overnight in rhos on sea along the prom

over night we spoke to the council pertrolman who said you may park up overnight as long as you don t drop water as the parking areas drain runs straight into the sea we ve stopped here twice and have had no problems .The area you can use is from the peir to the end of the prom. He did ask us to makesure we were in a marked bay by 8.o clock am as we had pulled across 2 bays . But free parking all along the front and plenty of room for all sizes of motorhomes and nice little town. welldone to the local council shame more don t do this.

tamworthkamper - 2009-08-05 8:41 PM

Hi all just let you know we stayed overnight in rhos on sea along the prom

over night we spoke to the council pertrolman who said you may park up overnight as long as you don t drop water as the parking areas drain runs straight into the sea we ve stopped here twice and have had no problems .The area you can use is from the peir to the end of the prom. He did ask us to makesure we were in a marked bay by 8.o clock am as we had pulled across 2 bays . But free parking all along the front and plenty of room for all sizes of motorhomes and nice little town. welldone to the local council shame more don t do this.

I think there used to be signs prohibiting motorhomes from parking overnight here, presumably they've gone? Did the chap from the council indicate that overnight parking was officially allowed?

AndyC

libby - 2009-08-06 9:10 AM

Perhaps not very sociable but I defer from advertising where I find a free camping space.

It could mean that the spot becomes over occupied and therefore not neighbour friendly.

Bill

I would agree in the case of 'unofficial' stops, but in this case the OP suggested that overnight stays were officially sanctioned.

Andy

Archived