second hand price

forest-gump

MMM publishes guides from time to time, but best way is look at MMM classified adds this probably gives the best overall picture of realistic prices & appears to be the best selling medium. Also look at Autotrader & do searches on Google.

Do take into account very few vans are sold in standard spec 3 vans same model same year may have considerably different prices due to added extras unlike cars it will make a difference to the secondhand price.

Thank you.

I have googled this motorhome to death. However, cannot find any that are for sale, or have been for sale recently.

I guess it is kinda rare.

It is a 2006 hymer c524 gt. I have found hymer c524s for sale, but not the gt version, which makes a lot of difference in price. If anybody can help me I would be so grateful.

forest-gump - 2009-08-06 9:28 PM

Take back earlier comment found one on e-bay asking 32,000.

Kepp an eye on it to see what it actually goes for (if it's a bid-sale, rather than a buy now/best offer sale).

It may or may not be true in this case, but I use ebay a lot, and I've noticed many many big-ticket "buy it now" items get re-listed many times: first listing with a loony-high asking price, then subsequent listings with a progressively lower buy-now price......until a punter finally offers that price (or maybe something close-ish to it), or maybe until the seller gives up trying to sell it via ebay.

Not trying to rain on your parade; just thinking that what the guy is asking as a sale price for his MH is of course NOT actually "what it's worth", as what it's really worth is what the seller can actually get a buyer to pay in practice, not what the seller would like to receive.

Archived