Lunar Roadstar 710, thinking of buying

Chudders

I've got a Roadstar 630, 2001 vintage. Met two or three 'Lunar' owners on my travels who have had the same problem as me - delaminated floor. Fixed it myself. Don't know if this is endemic in all Lunar models or if indeed it may have been rectified by 2005, I suspect the former is true but don't know about the latter.

Now have water ingress problems from roof rack mountings, but I guess that's just down to age!!! (the 'van, not me!).

ps. this aside, we were very impressed on the general standard of build of the Lunar.

Chudders - 2009-08-11 8:46 PM

Can anyone offer me any advice on the above 2005 model. Thinking of buying but no very little about Lunar make as to build quality etc.

Any general comments on Lunar or specific comments about the model would be appreciated

Thanks, Dave

Hi Chudders

I have a Lunar Roadstar 620 first Reg.2007 but its 2006 model on a 2.8 Fiat ( Not X250) I bought this at the last York show and I have been over the moon with it, Drives like a dream very comfortable with a rear lounge I have found the build quality very good and have not had to return it for anything up to now (touches wood )

I had before this a Lunar Telstar on a Renault and I loved this vehicle but sadly I got caught in the Summer storms in Evesham two years ago and lost it, Flooded with over a foot of water inside, i love to drive the Fiat but if I could have bought the same layout on a Renault I would have snapped there hands of.

Terry

Archived